Post What You Want, Get What You're Looking For: How I WANT IT…YOU GOT IT? Works
Searching for a specific item online can feel like a full-time job. You check one platform, scroll through hundreds of irrelevant listings, find nothing, and move on to the next. You set up alerts, check back daily, and still come up empty. For buyers hunting shippable collectibles, vintage pieces, or hard-to-find items, the traditional search process is time-consuming and often fruitless. I WANT IT…YOU GOT IT? was designed to end that cycle entirely.
Stop Searching. Start Posting.
The entire buyer experience on I WANT IT…YOU GOT IT? begins with one simple action: posting a free ISO listing. Instead of spending hours searching across platforms for something that may not even be listed anywhere, a buyer describes what they want, and the platform goes to work. Sellers who own that item, or who can source it, come directly to the buyer.
This is the exclusive buyer-comes-first design that sets I WANT IT…YOU GOT IT? apart from every other marketplace in existence. There is no equivalent platform built solely around posting what you want to buy online and letting the market respond. On every other site, the buyer does all the searching. Here, the seller does.
Posting a Listing Takes Minutes
The process is straightforward by design. A buyer visits I WANT IT…YOU GOT IT?, selects the relevant category from over 30 available options and describes the shippable item they are looking for. That listing is immediately visible to sellers browsing the platform, including everyday people with items sitting at home, resellers actively sourcing to fulfill demand, and flippers hunting for their next transaction. There are no fees to post. No account subscriptions. No complicated listing formats. The barrier to entry for a buyer on I WANT IT…YOU GOT IT? is as low as it gets, and the reach is immediate.
Sellers Come to You
Once a listing is live, the dynamic shifts entirely in the buyer's favor. Rather than the buyer chasing down leads across multiple sites, sellers who have the item reach out directly. The buyer receives responses from people who already own what is being requested, reviews their options, and chooses the best fit.
This is particularly powerful for buyers searching for rare collectibles, discontinued items, or hard-to-find entertainment memorabilia that surfaces unpredictably on traditional platforms. A buyer who might wait months for the right item to appear in a standard marketplace search can post once on I WANT IT…YOU GOT IT? and have responses coming in from sellers who were simply waiting to be asked.
If you are tired of searching and ready to let sellers find you, posting your first free ISO listing on I WANT IT…YOU GOT IT? takes minutes. Whether you are trying to find discontinued items online, tracking down hard-to-find antiques and collectibles, or simply want to request an item and have sellers find you, the platform was built for exactly that. Buyers post free. Sellers come to you. No endless scrolling, no empty searches, no settling for close enough.
Sign up and create a listing now.


Comments
Post a Comment